valid in the whole Trier-Saarburg county
This overview informs you how our fares are calculated and about the rights and liabilities of taxi drivers and their customers. For this reason, we publish the relevant excerpts from the current statutory regulation about the fares and conditions for the non-scheduled taxi services in Konz. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail. We will get in touch with you immediately and help you.
|Basic price||3,00 €|
|Price per kilometre / fare level I
For assigned journeys there and return journeys
|Price per kilometre / fare level II
for one-way journeys
|The price per kilometre also includes the transport of children, and baggage|
|Waiting pay per hour||21,00 €|
|Mandatory latency||30 Min.|
Special claims by the customer as well as further journeys outside the mandatory area of transport or longer waiting times exceeding the mandatory conditions, are subject to a free accord.
Conditions of carriage
- It is not allowed to charge any other price than the one shown on the meter. This does not true for orders which are liable to costs as far as the prices were confirmed by the headquarters or by the management and are to be paid by the customer in addition.
- If the customer does not use the ordered taxi after it arrived at the stated address, he has to pay the basic price and the price for the one-way kilometres.
- The meter has to display the fare and the fare level.
- It´s not allowed to start the meter before the customer entered the taxi.
- The fares are fixed, it´s not allowed to cross or undershoot them.
- Discounts which are not granted to every customer are not legal.
- If the passenger wants to have an invoice, the taxi driver has to issue on.
- A copy of the current taxi fares has to be on board and is to be shown to the customer on demand.
- If the meter does not function properly, the fare has to be calculated upon the basic price and the distance driven. The customer has to be notified about this occurrence immediately.